Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabyMonkey

Abuse over steam chat.

I dont understand how the words you said last night came into your head?

I said N#¤/)(/ please witch like 5 persons said before me cuz we where discussing this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8X6NzV0Jwo

so alot of people were talking abou the quotes from this particulair video and thats why like 3 people got banned so when the first guys said the n word please i also followed by repeating i know it was wrong but it wasent intentional im not racist my best friend is black and we have been friends for 6 years its all a missunderstanding. then i went on to say some bad words about ob and rage alot but thats a whole another story.

Right he's at it again. I'm starting to get real frustrated. He's lucky he doesn't live near me.

You're like one of those women that won't split up with their abusive boyfriend but loves to complain about being abused by her boyfriend. Delete him from you friends because whining on here about it is just sad IMO.

Right he's at it again. I'm starting to get real frustrated. He's lucky he doesn't live near me.

You're like one of those women that won't split up with their abusive boyfriend but loves to complain about being abused by her boyfriend. Delete him from you friends because whining on here about it is just sad IMO.

i dont know what i shall say to that cuz i dont understand the comedy in that

It's been resolved. I'm hoping Tweep will reply to my PM.

There is no real point of comedy in it, I'm just saying Babymonkey is making a big problem out of something that can be resolved very easy (blocking you).

There is no real point of comedy in it, I'm just saying Babymonkey is making a big problem out of something that can be resolved very easy (blocking you).

im not here to rage im here to say im sorry thats all i want nothing else jesus

Right, for a start I wanted justice. Sounds stupid, but it's true. I don't want to be pushed around like that. Plus, wouldn't you report someone for calling you a cunt and twat etc.

im not here to rage im here to say im sorry thats all i want nothing else jesus

I'm not trying to imply anything different.

Inmylife, would you do the honor and please shut up. THINGS ARE RESOLVED. Not the three month ban. But Evo is getting the picture. I posted it on the forum, because Evo was being persistent. I didn't feel blocking was exactly resolving anything.

I'm sorry for coming across harsh. But I've said before I have really bad anger issues. And the slightest joke will throw me off.

Right, for a start I wanted justice. Sounds stupid, but it's true. I don't want to be pushed around like that. Plus, wouldn't you report someone for calling you a cunt and twat etc.

In general I wouldn't mind, sometimes I get called names when I kill T's while commanding that really doesn't bother me. If Evonight would talk to me like he did to you I'd tell him to eat a dick and delete him.

The thing is if he was really abusive, for sure. But seeing he's around 12 years old and probably just wants to rage against someone because he's mad (And doing that against an admin would result in a bigger ban). (Like Dra1n young people tend to do dumb stuff when they get banned)

I'm sorry for coming across harsh. But I've said before I have really bad anger issues. And the slightest joke will throw me off.

It's fine, I'll leave the thread for you since I'm not really contributing anything anyway.

In general I wouldn't mind, sometimes I get called names when I kill T's while commanding that really doesn't bother me. If Evonight would talk to me like he did to you I'd tell him to eat a dick and delete him.

The thing is if he was really abusive, for sure. But seeing he's around 12 years old and probably just wants to rage against someone because he's mad (And doing that against an admin would result in a bigger ban). (Like Dra1n young people tend to do dumb stuff when they get banned)

It's fine, I'll leave the thread for you since I'm not really contributing anything anyway.

If I did react, well I'd just be throwing oil on the fire. If I did report after I responded violently I'd get banned surely. I was thinking anyway. If I don't give him a reason to insult me, I can't get in trouble. Plus when you're called a twat in game. You don't take it seriously. When it's on steam chat. It's different.