Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabyMonkey

Abuse over steam chat.

Hey guys, I've come online this morning. And Evonight, who was banned for being racist last night, is blaming me and being really abusive. Here's the convo.

Evonight: thanks for getting me a 1 month ban

ßabyMonkey: wHAT?

Evonight: ye

Evonight: you probably copy pasted all i said yesturday

Evonight: and now im banned for a month

Evonight: you little fucking 12 year old child

ßabyMonkey: What the fuck no I d idn't

Evonight: ye then why am i banned for a month

Evonight: i was banned for a week yesturday

Evonight: and you are the only one i talked to

Evonight: so gtfo

ßabyMonkey: I don't know you can't go round throwing round accusations

Evonight: THATS NOT A FUCKING ACCUSATION

Evonight: its facts

ßabyMonkey: No It's bullshit

ßabyMonkey: You're blaming me for you being racist

Evonight: i only talked to you said some bad stuff about OB u copy pasted and i only talked to you that night then i went to bed waked up banned for a month

Evonight: Fuck off alright?

ßabyMonkey: You came to me...

Evonight: no you added me

Evonight: you fucking douche nugget

ßabyMonkey: So get your facts right before you go round blaming other people for your actions

Evonight: fuck you, you fucking piece of shit 12 year old twat

Evonight is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.

ßabyMonkey: I'm reporting you on the server so you get a longer ban if you don't shut up. I DID NOT BLAME YOU FOR ANYTHING.

Evonight: your thretning me?

ßabyMonkey: Yes

Evonight: FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CUNT GO AND REPORT ME NOW I DONT CARE ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 3WEEKS

Evonight: FUCK YOUUUU

ßabyMonkey: Because you are being stupid. I did not ban you.

Evonight: you did not

Evonight: but u told everyone

Evonight: about what i said

Evonight: and now im banned for a month

Evonight: thanks for getting me a 1m ban

Evonight: cant talk now?

ßabyMonkey: I did not say anything

Yeah, something like that. He kept bantering on about how I "Dobbed" him in for being a dick to all the admins {Again on steam chat}. So I tried to ask him to stop but he was persistent.

Show Evonight this post.

I banned you. You do not talk like this to our members, and make petty accusations. You were the complete retard who put the n word into chat which, funnily enough, everyone can read - and create backups by opening the console. I spend a while that evening looking through the logs, and I quickly saw that you joined in on the band wagon. Coupled with the fact that no one likes you and this place would be better off without you, I gave you a month ban. We do not tolerate racism here, or use of racist words.

How stupid do you actually think I am, Evonight? Do you honestly not think I am capable of searching through some logs? Babymonkey did nothing. I initially banned everyone for a week, and then adjusted all of the bans so that they were appropriate.

Since you've been so mature about this, you will understand if you have to wait 11 weeks, not 3, to get unbanned from the server. Add me on steam if you wish to discuss this further.

Evonight: you little fucking 12 year old child

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOOOOO

OLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOL L0LL0LL0L.

This thread is highly hilarious. I iwhs he was on my friends list so he could abuse me.

Evonight: FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CUNT GO AND REPORT ME NOW I DONT CARE ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 3WEEKS

Evonight: FUCK YOUUUU

Lol enjoy your 3 month ban :P

Be honest.... We all love him now.......NOT

I was in the server the momment he got banned. If i remember good tweep told he would ban everyone who insultes, give racist comment,etc.

He also said he would edit the banlength afterwards. So evonight is wrong.

Also, i got in a word 2010 file the complete log of everyone who insulted, etc in chat. I have also screenshots to back that up.

Insulting other members or raging is certainly the first step to get unbanned.....

This reminds me, last week I remember evonight shouting "sieg heil" down the mic and then when I asked him why he was doing it he said he never knew what it meant lmao

Right he's at it again. I'm starting to get real frustrated. He's lucky he doesn't live near me.

So hi there this is Evonight and i just wanted to say im really sorry for the words that i have spoken i had no right to be racist or talk shit about the ob community i am deeply sorry and i would just like to apologize to everyone that might have been hurt or aggrovated by my dirty language or trash talking im also sorry for talking so much while i play in the server. i hope you all read this and once again i am from the bottom of my heart deeply sorry and i respect that i have been banned for 3 months and i know you admins are just doing your job so thats why im not blaming u for this im blaming my self for not controlling what i said on that friday night and after 3 months i think i will have learned my lesson not to talk so much trash untill then i wish u all the best and all to have a respective and happy time on the Uk jailbreak server thanks again for reading this and im sorry

Your dear friend: Evonight

I dont understand how the words you said last night came into your head?