Sign in to follow this  
*^7up^*

*^7up^* Member app - ACCEPTED

Player Name:*^7up^*

Date of Birth:15/10/1997

Country/Location:Kuwait

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:49956807

Games Played:CS:S, CS:GO, DOTA 2, Sniper Elite V2, Day Of Defeat Source, Half Life 2 Deathmatch and many more games i used to play on PS3 (not anymore though)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: 6 Months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Well i respect everyone on the server, i always try to help people and be kind, i can also command pretty well, i love rebelling and backstabbing all the cts XD, and i also follow all the rules and know them clearly.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well my real name is Naser, I go to an english school in kuwait and never changed schools, that's how i speak fluent english. I also have never broken a bone in my body, i am terrified to go to the dentist, and that is my only fear, i love arcades and video games they help me relax and have a bit of fun after a hard working had at school, of course i wont be able to play as much during exams (January and June), of course i have to study, but i will still be able to play a minimum of an hour a day during exams, I visit the UK mostly every summer vacation i have, i love it there. I play piano, and have played for 3 years. i also visit other countries as well like Bahrain, Dubai ect... I love going out in the weekends, to the cinema and arcades. I also love cars, and also know how to drive even though i am still 15, i have driven cars many times before and love driving. I also love reading comics and enjoy eating doughnuts, nom nom nom :D .

Thank you for taking your time reading this member application :).

Edited by Guest