Sign in to follow this  
tweep

Dubstep

I didn't really like Pendulum, i had a phase of loving them then got into real aggressive dubstep.

I much prefer their current incarnation, Knife Party. (founded by 2 members of pendulum)

Knife Party - Sleaze (ft Mistajam) MOOMBAHCOOOOOORE

I didn't really like Pendulum, i had a phase of loving them then got into real aggressive dubstep.

Yea it's not aggressive or anything but then it's all about balance if you're putting two genres together. You need one to be weaker so it goes into the back ground.

How do I dubstep?

Pendulum are drum n bass artists, nuff said - although i know people that would disagree, especially with their recent albums. I have a song you'll like, if you like them - It's Plan B, the pendulum remix. Awesome tune!

Found this a couple of weeks back. At first I was all sad cause Borgore (one of my most respected hardcore dubstepers) is teaming up with Hannah Montana and I was all like da fuq u doin Borgore, Borgore STAHP! but its actually quite good. Remember lads

Biches Love Cake