Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Ever Heard Of This Website?

http://www.cdkeyhouse.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Highlight to view

I just found this website, all prices are in American, and I saw they have Borderlands2 cdkey for $19.99 Which is around £15!!!1

It can only be activated over Russian VPN but after that it can access through any server.

Also had fall of cybertron £10 cheaper than it is on steam.

Has anyone used this website before>? Is it trust Worthy?

Can't see reason why we would buy there...

Not very well known to most of us, also not cheaper..

Some people may have done, and in some cases it is cheaper, like my bl2 example etc.

did some research into it and there has been a huge forum discussion about it being legit etc

Has anyone used this website before? Is it trust Worthy?

Yes and yes.

To elaborate. I've bought around 5 games on there, they are cheap and it's definitely not a fake.

Pro's: Cheap

Cons:

-Usually takes 1 day delay before you get the e-mail with the serial

-On some games (certainly not every) you need to use a Russian VPN server to activate the game

-Some games installed, which were activated through the Russian VPN, are installed in Russian, this means more hassle to get it to work in English (I had this with MW2, not with any other games).

So make sure you read the site carefully if you need to do stuff with the folders in order to get the game working in English. They always mention it on their website and also give guides on how to get around it. But I only buy games that won't be installed in Russian from there because IMO it's a bit to much of a hassle otherwise.

Edited by Guest

I buy steam games trough friends account.

He is from Estland, but his account is registered in Russia, as well as his country protection.

He buys the games for 15€ while they are here 59€.

And than he just pass it as a steam gift. I pay him trough paypal, and I got cheap game.

As for the language, you just have to download english languagepacket (or whatever language you want) from some site on the internet, change the files, update the game and it works completly.

Done it with COD, Aliens vs predator, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, ...

I buy steam games trough friends account.

He is from Estland, but his account is registered in Russia, as well as his country protection.

He buys the games for 15€ while they are here 59€.

And than he just pass it as a steam gift. I pay him trough paypal, and I got cheap game.

As for the language, you just have to download english languagepacket (or whatever language you want) from some site on the internet, change the files, update the game and it works completly.

Done it with COD, Aliens vs predator, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, ...

Wow Prox, that's insanely smart xD +1