Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

Dubstep because reasons of WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

WUBWUBWUBWUBFuckingEEEERRRRRRRRERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRWUBWUBWUBWUB

If you had a choice between the viking religion to be true, so Thor and Odin etc actually existed alongside the viking way of life becoming mainstay for the entire world or the greek religion becoming mainstay etc?

Hmmm tricky, RTS was my childhood, all my faves were RTS. Age of mytholgy, age of empires, rise of nations, Battle for middle earth, war of the ring, sudden strike, dawn of war its hard to turn my back on it but I am more of an FPS gamer now.

Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Hmmm tricky, RTS was my childhood, all my faves were RTS. Age of mytholgy, age of empires, rise of nations, Battle for middle earth, war of the ring, sudden strike, dawn of war its hard to turn my back on it but I am more of an FPS gamer now.

All of those RTS games are so good. Grew up playing Age of Empires, so many good memories.

I would say Neo-classical as I think it is better (For the record I did have to look both of them up on wiki)

Minecraft or WOW?

hmmmm good question, Mcoys im going to say

Would you rather go for a week of heavy drinking with your mates to Eastern Europe (poland, prague, germany) or go to one of the medeterainian club destinations (Kavos, malia, zante)

Dunno when Prague became a country fluxy. Eastern Europe because it's cheap as fuck and isn't a complete shithole.

Coca Cola or Pepsi? (***PEPSI IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO THIS***)