Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Switchy Ban request

Player Name:Switchy™

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:44522630

Why should he be banned:gunplanting, free nading and threating to "take down the server"

Evidence:aneuxl.jpg

Date of incident:21/10/2012

In this incident Swichy was a CT, it was on the map has like a sea cliff with a beach? and a pier type thing to do climb, i think its called battleforce? really not sure, anyway Switchy says he is going to perform a "leap of faith", he is on the top of the cliff while all the rest of the cts and Ts are on the beach below him, he then jumps into the water and throws his gun out in front of him for no reason, it falls right into Landshark who picks it up and gets killed, we all ask Switchy wtf he is doing, he then free nades the stack next round and we vote ban him (as there were no admins) then he claims he is going to "take down the server"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA........

So he gets unbanned after being abusive then breaks further rules then threatens to hack. He can rot in hell, permed. (upgraded from biggles' 1 month ban)

Thanks for the request.

I remember him raging, what happened was it was the map with cliffs and beach he said everyone to spectate him, he then took a running jump off

the side of the cliff threw his gun in the air and knifed it, he landed in the water and his gun landed in the ts below on the beach. I think he also freekilled a couple of people as well