Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

Pokemon - You all love it.

I'm gonna go right ahead and start by saying that the new pokemon games are kinda difficult to enjoy because the creators are starting to lose their creativity. For instance the pokemon shaped like an ice cream? etc.

Which leaves us with the starter generations of pokemon such as red, blue, yellow and green. I've spent more time playing pokemon than I have any other game I've ever played. But for me I'd have to say the ones I most enjoyed where Sapphire Blue and Ruby Red. Something just so beautifully mysterious about those two.

So many rare pokemon. So little time. The two final pokemon from those two were beyond a doubt the very point of pokemon for me.

I'm gonna go right ahead and start by saying that the new pokemon games are kinda difficult to enjoy because the creators are starting to lose their creativity. For instance the pokemon shaped like an ice cream? etc.

Which leaves us with the starter generations of pokemon such as red, blue, yellow and green. I've spent more time playing pokemon than I have any other game I've ever played. But for me I'd have to say the ones I most enjoyed where Sapphire Blue and Ruby Red. Something just so beautifully mysterious about those two.

So many rare pokemon. So little time. The two final pokemon from those two were beyond a doubt the very point of pokemon for me.

This'll be why all of the original games along with Ruby, Sapphire and Emerlad are probably the best. There are no ridiculous pokemon, such as the above mentioned ice cream cone, or the bin bag (No, there actually is a bin bag pokemon.)

I completely agree with you here.

I stopped playing it after Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby, after those games it started to get fucked up...

Like told in posts above, tehy lose creativity, they don't have round figures, but all ugly squaire things...

It has lost it's touch...

Team members and level?

Elite 4 Gold is hardmode, especially when you try and beat them the second time.. then they're all like HAHA MY LEVEL 65 DRAGONITE IS GOING TO STICK ITS MASSIVE DRAGON DICK IN YOU

Let me tell you a story.

Just found my original pokemon red with my gameboy advanced.

The sheer excitement of which caused me to squeak like a little bitch.

Put the cartridge in. Turned it on.

No power.

That's ok I'll just find the power cord.

Find power cord plug it in.

Que magical Game Boy Advanced intro that made me nostalgia so hard I thought I was seven again.

Internal Battery in red is dead.

Cry internally.

Spare a moment for lost Charizard and Rapidash. Sad face all round.

Decide to change internal battery. I will start again. I will be the very best.

No idea how to ,so I youtube it.

Grab a screw driver and carefully open the outside case just as youtuber does.

Try to remove internal battery just as youtuber does.

Slips with pliers.

The gentle snapping of plastic as my childhood dies in my hands.

Weep gently.

biggles asked a pokemon based question on the server today so i thought i'd find a pokemon yellow you can play via the internet browser - http://www.playr.org/play/pokemon_-_yel ... /1362#play - if anyone wants to play

i also have an original verison of red so i might whack out the gameboy advance sp - this thread has got me buzzed up for pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!