Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

Post your flaws!

I was thinking it'd be interesting to see what people consider a flaw. Post what you'd consider to be your flaw here!

Don't post about anyone else, just yo' self :)

For example, for me it'd be my competitiveness. I hate losing, or being wrong, and tend to argue alot or get mad :c It's just something that runs away from me every now and then

IM PERFECT!

Nah, I guess if anything is wrong with me its probally my laziness and im well known at my college for being late in class. I tend to skip classes since their boring and a pain in the ass. We had a lesson once with stereotype's in a class. I was the person that was always to late. After that I took pride in it. And ever since I tend to be late even though I could have made it on time.

Hmmm let's see, I think I tell people what they want to hear even if that Isent the truth sometimes, I have a bad habit of holding grudges over stupid things, same with Mclovin in that I can be lazy as fuck, I can put off homework for days and days even if I have a tonne of free time. I also have a bad habit of trying to impress new people by acting up. Im not hugely confident ethier, I think that's about all the ones I can think of just now

I'm kinda lazy when it comes to studys/school/...

for example I had task to make 10pages of readingshit about some Proteïne (nobody cares about that specifik proteine).

Received that task 3weeks ago. Need to give it to teacher at 21october, and I am starting today... (I did 1page in 6hours..)

So i am really delaying, stalling, hatever u call it. I am just lazy for these kind of things...

Also, I can't accept criticism. Specially not from people who are youngher than me. By that I mean people who are 6year youngher.

For example, a 12year old doesn't need to say me what I can and can't do in the server. I will make that out for myself... I'm 19, so no shit needed from those kids.

(This actually felt quite good, just to put that down here. Make more of these topics please..Less frustration if I talk about things)