Sign in to follow this  
inmylife

Member application InMyLife - ACCEPTED -

Player Name: InMyLife

Date of Birth: 19/10/1992

Country/Location: Zwolle, that's in Holland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22443049

Games Played: Everything, I play a wide range of games but mainly just shooters and such.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

Around 2-3 months, a bit longer maybe.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I'm an fun and active member of OB so far, I think of myself as a pretty decent rebeller and I'm not all to bad at commanding in CT, I usually only command when there are no commanders on CT or when the CT's are really bad. Though I usually prefer to play T because it's more fun.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm Kevin, I'm a 19 year old accountancy student. I like to play mainly shooters, CSS, Dayz, TF2. I enjoy drinking beer and going out with friends, best thing is to play jailbreak when drunk.

Bans: I red in the forum that it would be smart to mentions bans you've had in the past. I've had 2 bans, 1 CT ban. I got this CT ban when I just started playing jailbreak, I didn't know how to play it and such so I did plenty of things wrong. Got unbanned a little while later and haven't been CT banned since.

The other ban happened I think 2 weeks ago, I was trying to have a prop fight during a freeday. An admin didn't like that and banned me for 10 minutes for being "abusive", which I can get.

About that, I've been wondering, what's the difference between "Holland" and "nederland" in dutch?

I've heard it's not the same, but when i seek for it on the internet i can only find stuff about politic.. :/

Holland are two provinces of The Netherlands , "Noord Holland" and "Zuid Holland" that means if you use the term "Holland" you only mean those two provinces so McLovin is right. But to add on that there must be no confusion that if a Dutchmen says "Holland" he means The Netherlands. (As far as I know)

And thanks everyone for the support.

I used to play a lot of World of Warcraft a few years ago and i had much the same experaince as Twist except it was

"You Swe?...YOU IS SWE YA?? IS YOU SWE?"

"no im not bloody swedish"

"oh ok, we is looking for swe only"

and i would be told to get out of the dungeon group :/

You do realise that dutch players find it funny and handy to get into a party/raid with other dutch people in any MMO since simply said. Dutch people go to english based servers. Wich makes us need to talk english all the time. Wich for many is their second or even third language. So yes if Dutch people find another dutchie then we tend to say Grappig or Hallo or anything like that.