Sign in to follow this  
Owen

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ owen © APP - DECLINED

Just want to say, your app blows.

Your brother is a tool.

But you seem to have your good and bad moments.

Tbh you are a good person. But you seem to be taking the wrong attitude like your brother. It's getting to the point, where I leave the server if Evo is on.

Stop been a moron like him -

04.15 is when I started typing this. It has took me until 04.26 to change a lot of the words out.

Just want to say, your app blows.

Your brother is a tool.

But you seem to have your good and bad moments.

Tbh you are a good person. But you seem to be taking the wrong attitude like your brother. It's getting to the point, where I leave the server if Evo is on.

Stop been a moron like him -

04.15 is when I started typing this. It has took me until 04.26 to change a lot of the words out.

If my eyes still work and I read correctly you insinuate that Evoletah isn't playing with the correct attitude. the fact that you add afterwards "Stop been a moron like him -" where you point to Evoletah really pisses me off.

Give me a good reason why Evoletah is a moron.

As long as I've known Evoletah he plays by the rules and he plays like any other decent player we have. And yes, sometimes we see in people things we don't like, but doesn't everybody has his positive and negative sides?

Also, if you didn't notice yet, this topic is about Owen. So don't pull Evoletah in this topic. And as I read it Owen didn't tell a word about Evoletah untill the point people asked him about the connection between Him and Evoletah.

So if you want to tell another thing on this topic I hope it's about the person who made this topic and not about his familiar connections.