Sign in to follow this  
YsS JOK3RS

this whole issue with snitchs and people on this server

i am writing this here to get my point out there on the subject of a girl which was apparently abused on the server. there was a lot off banter being passed around by players on the ob server.which wasn't pointed at a single individual. but there was a single individual that did get some more than the rest but which was then dealt with by the individual outside off the server. now at which point do we call the line between banter and abuse.

i give you a example.

david constantly calls gary chubby cheeks because of his facial features. <------ this is abuse but the reason its called banter is because gary doesn't feel the need to take action against it.

what if i called a member that im friends with a lanky bit*h is this banter? no its abuse but will always be over seen because the friend doesn't want it to go any further.

the point im trying to make is some cant be penalized when other cases its overlooked

p.s this is my opinion

YsS JOK3RS OUT :)

gary chubby cheeks

If you are talking about totals, it is complete banter. We love totals, and totals loves us. I'm not sure how it really started, as his cheeks aren't actually really that chubby, but it's just funny messing with him. If it isn't totals, then I don't know.

If it is totals, he will now be known as Gary.

It's different between friends, it's not so much abuse at each other but more abuse a non-existant group that you can agree on but without harming anyone. If it did cause offence then I doubt the person offended would be timid, they'd just discard that friend as an asshole XD

I don't understand why this is titled 'snitches' when i can't see anything to do with snitches in OP's post.

There is a line a pretty clear line, and when it's obvious that 3 or 4 people are talking about someone or directly making fun of someone on the server that's when it starts to cross over from banter to abuse.

Hi my name is David... Me and Totals was on a program called Oovoo and me, ellis, knightwolf, byron and totals was having a laugh and it came from that... I have a laugh with sam.. when i get too much he mutes me and tells me to calm down.. i accept this and we carry on from there. No abuse given.. he knows im joking with him.

i

david constantly calls gary chubby cheeks because of his facial features. <------ this is abuse but the reason its called banter is because gary doesn't feel the need to take action against it.

This has nothing to do with me right??

Jordan constantly calls Total chubby cheeks because of his facial features. <------ this is abuse but the reason its called banter is because Total doesn't feel the need to take action against it.

Is that what you meant to say?