Sign in to follow this  
ali

'Vote Respawn' command for members

Hey,

I have a suggestion which is a vote respawn all terrorits command for members. I think it would be useful as members are then fully able to deal with freekillers who come onto the server, currently they can only kick/ban the offender so the round in progress is still ruined by the freekiller, wheras if this were put in place members could respawn the freekilled terrorist and the round could then continue as normal.

Okay i understand the problem with power hungry members but i think its just annoying when later on there are few admins on and lots of freekillers come on it ends up with more than one round being ruiened, perhaps some other way of controling freekillers needs to be devised.

Ali, in the late evening there are still a few admins online, just talk to them in steamchat, even while they don't play they can maybe help you out. Also, there are some members online as well in the evening. With the new commands given to the regulars/the members the freekilling should be sorted out.

For example Jordan, he plays at late hours and has those commands. Norrmally I play at those hours as well, but for now I can't, because of some things going on in house here..

i can understand some reason behind this but it would be abused so much and as a person that rages alot i can defiantly see this being abused and it's almost like giving members nearly all admin powers accept you have to vote to do it

Yeah I think that members are just fine with vote kick and vote ban, and i have only had to use that about 2 or 3 times, admins are usually on at nearly all times and if there is a freekiller rounds normally last about a minute after they start free killing so its just a thing you will have to put up with, i have seen talks about making ct unjoinable until you have logged a certain number of hours on the server, if this was brought in it would remove nearly all mass free killing

Yeah I think that members are just fine with vote kick and vote ban, and i have only had to use that about 2 or 3 times, admins are usually on at nearly all times and if there is a freekiller rounds normally last about a minute after they start free killing so its just a thing you will have to put up with, i have seen talks about making ct unjoinable until you have logged a certain number of hours on the server, if this was brought in it would remove nearly all mass free killing

I don't like his nether.. What will you do when people just don't play as much as others but are regulars?..

For example I play less atm because of the circumstances I am in. That rule will just not work as good as yu think.

Anyway to stay on the topic, like told before (also by myself) this isn't a good idea. To many commands are not good for the members.

Even with the votekick/voteban there are momments where I ask myself if it was good to add those. Never had to use those commands so far (Once needed, but for some reason it didn't work than.)