Sign in to follow this  
Lauren'bubs

Laurens application - PASSED -

Player Name: Lauren'babeey;x

Date of Birth: 26/10/1993

SteamID: steam_0:1:1536608

Games Played: Counterstrike 1.6, Counterstrike source, half life 1&2, l4d + more.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Im an outgoing, blubbly person and knows how to have a laugh, and i want to keep all you guys in line :) you need a girl member (not sure if there is already one)

Tell us something about yourself: Well i love css, been playing it for over 6 years on and off. I play tennis every week, i work in JD sports currently looking for another job.

Anything else you want to know feel free to ask me thanks.

Hi Lauren,

You are now on a 1 week trial for us, just remain active on the server/forum and im sure you'll do fine! As for us not having a girl member, we had one before but ended up getting perm banned for threats of hacking. We have also had quite a few female regulars.

Anyhow, best of luck! :)

~Twist

So ehm,

You're 18 almost 19, I'm 19, that together is the number 38!

You are from England, I now suddenly love England!

You play tennis, I know watch tennis :lol:

We are a match! Guys, she's MINE !!!

Ehm, what I wanted to say.. ehm.. do you..perhaps.. ehm.. (*blush* :oops: ) wanna play with me?? .. ehm on the server i mean éh ;)

Ah, goodluck with your apply, welcome, I saw you in game today, positive first impression. :)

So ehm,

Ehm, what I wanted to say.. ehm.. do you..perhaps.. ehm.. (*blush* :oops: ) wanna play with me?? .. ehm on the server i mean éh ;)

Ah, goodluck with your apply, welcome, I saw you in game today, positive first impression. :)

And so it begins.

So ehm,

picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151