Sign in to follow this  
lord_semimaru

vent camping ct

Indeed this isn't allowed. it's like waiting in corner of armory for any T to come in and shoot him.

But is it a reason to really BAN him?... Shouldn't he just be remembered of it?

Not a ban but I would like admin to keep an eye out because cts told him and I told him but he still did it

Didn't see this thread. Was a little dickish looking at that video from painscope. Yet another example of CTs killing people for next to no reason without warning.

You 2 are awesome. I watch all applys and I aml glad you 2 have it. I hoped swagrid had it as well, but the pathetic way he reacts now has removed my recommend... furthermore there are a few others (only a few) that deserve mod as well.

But I think I am going completly off-topic here, since this is a topic about the CT-camper.

Just to defend myself on this. Admittedly I may have done something wrong on the server in this instance and it would be more fair to slay me for that, not a ban.

If you hear the commander he says "one CT go behind the cells" and I say "I'll go check the vents". So I went into the vent, some terrorists were coming up so I killed them. I then hear more terrorists knifing the vent and see the shadow of one coming into the cell as i'm about to leave so I turn around again and kill him. As i'm leaving for the second time the commander is giving orders, so just to make sure no more try to escape that way whilst orders go on I throw 2 flashes and a smoke down there to deter them from it (even though the majority had already left, there's almost always a few that try to hide behind beds etc).

Earlier in the game the commander had said if you're going into the vent you die, rightfully giving me a good reason to kill them. Sorry if I spent too long in the vent, I wanted to get rid of the people that would ruin the round and did that exactly.

Just dont do it in future, you shouldent go right into the vent and sit in it, the Ts need some sort of chance, I like you painscope but you do have vent camping habits especially on that map