Sign in to follow this  
Shougunner

Eagle admin abuse + unban request

Date: 29/08/12

Time: 7:28PM GMT+0

So apparently I was banned for trolling Eagle when I was making a genuine complaint. Firstly I was talking on the mic when I was dead and I got muted by Eagle. Afterwards I was asked to be unmuted and he then asked me why I think I was muted and I responded with "because you're mad" as there seemed to be no other explanation for it.

Prior to this Eagle was balancing the teams by slaying everything rather than actually moving them for the next round (this isn't part of the complaint) and although multiple people said move this guy called owen who freekilled and had no mic, he still refused to move him and instead moved CTs who actually had mic with the response "I don't care".

So back to what I was saying before Eagle said I was muted for talking while dead and I said there was no such rule and said he was making up shit, he then tried to justify his argument by saying it should be going under the spamming rule section and went onto saying (after he realised that there's no such rule) "guess have to add brackets for the retards" - which is always very nice and respectful coming from an admin.

td;lr I got muted for talking while dead; Eagle didn't like it when I said there was no such rule; I get banned for 'trying to find loop holes in the rules and disturbing play' - both of which are absolute nonsense.

You need to pick your admins better.

"[PF] Shougunner" STEAM_0:1:11079615

Alright lets start with saying next time plz keep unban requests and admin complaints separated.

Anyway lets cut to the case:

If you are dead you should not use your mic. Since I believe there are still players that are in the round playing with a commander trying to give orders. So it might not be such a good idea to talk truh your mic when commands need to be given.

Second off, I believe there is a rule stating you should respect and listen to admins. I know this sounds childish but yes indeed its to prevent cases like this. Our rules may have holes in them... but thats because this is not a real prison its a game.

From my perspective he simply muted you at first I see no problem in that since you were dead.

Afterwards you asked for an unmute, at this moment eagle could have unmuted you. But instead was asking if you knew why you were muted. And you responded with something that would trigger a negative respond. Afterwards you would continue on arguing about that there aint such a rule and he would try to explain it with the spam rule.

This wasnt accepted, so you continued to argue about the reason till the point he was getting annoyed and was a bit abusive as you would say.

As for the Owen case, if people Freekill and members/players tell us he was freekilling. We sometimes (Atleast I do) keep them on CT to see if they really freekill. Then when we saw it with our own eyes we can ban him.

All in all, I can say this whole discussion and this ban come from a single mute wich was for a perfect reason. To let the round continue without dead people talking over the commander.

Once again, this is from what I can tell out this post.

Your ban will be reduced since its not worth a month ban, but I will warn you I do not appriciate your reaction ingame.

Then there is 1 more thing I would like to know.

What does td;lr mean?

okay then your first point.

As i stated you were muted for talking while dead if you want me to justify it then ill add spamming because you were talking a lot for no reason also if you actually got the question right i would have un muted you but you obviously did not learn your lesson.

I always balance the teams by slaying swapping then respawning i don't see the problem it's how this has always been done when swapping during the round.

Just because there is no rule on the rules saying do not speak when dead it has always been a rule and should never have been removed from them someone who edited the rules obviously made a mistake but this does not mean you can try and justify your argument and call it abuse when the bottom rule of the page states always listen to Admins even if the rule is not there if i say it's a rule then you have to follow my judgement.

About the whole retards brackets thing, yh i said that because it's true people like you have to come onto the while only being on for under 5 minutes and cause so much trouble for no reason it's just disgusting that you can't just sit down and play and have fun instead have to try and find stupid loop holes in the rules and try and stir up chaos and just troll insisting that there in the right and we are in the wrong.

You need to learn to listen to admins and not make silly arguments.

If you want respect you have to show respect. Which you hardly do when your on the server, you always find the smallest thing to pick at and complain at.

If you don't like our server, don't play on it.

That's not true if I didn't want to play on the server I wouldn't be filling in an unban request. I don't think I was being disrespectful and I still think that there was no reasonable justification for the mute. I've been playing on the server for a couple of months and I've never seen anyone mention that dead people can't talk. I've been on servers where people are automatically muted after dying and so if that's a rule then maybe you should make that the case.

I know I'm not going to win this because either way I will get fucked over but I don't think any of this is fair but what ever; no big deal.

There wasn't any commander as he died and no one else had a mic. I'm well aware that in any case you shouldn't talk over the commander however.

I'm going to clear that rule up for people then.

Dead people CAN talk on mic, however if it is being disruptive even in the slightest e.g whining, complaining, talking over the commander or just generally too many people on mic at once, dead will be muted.