Sign in to follow this  
Advanced

Advanced's Member App! - DECLINED

Player Name: Advanced Creativity

Date of Birth: 14/04/98 (Couple months off the requirement)

SteamID:

Games Played: Loads.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: To be honest, I don't know. Only time can tell.

Tell us something about yourself:Well. I play a lot of games because schools out for another couple weeks. I highly enjoy playing games too. I play CSS, Killing Floor, MW3, TF2, Dead Frontier and loads more games. I also skate, longboard and play more sports like paintball and airsoft. I also swim in my pool alot.

I can speak fluent Spanish, English, a bit of French and learning Hebrew and Russian, as my best friend is Russian and my dad is Israeli.

I really like dubstep themed music and I am currently trying to make some tunes and songs. But to be honest I'm a fan of all music!

I want to apply for member because the OB community is very active and friendly and is just what I am looking for!

I haven't had any bans yet, only a kick for switching from T to CT as an admin switched me previously, sorry for that.

Hope this goes well :)!

Edited by Guest