Sign in to follow this  
Advanced

Advanced's Member App! - DECLINED

4 more months and u get trial as well. Also, the fact that others are member doesn't elevate them (me) above you. Only the blue color and in-game tag are different. Just a bit more patience and u will get ur trial i think.

I don't see how I will change in 4 more months. Sure, I'll be a bit more older, but I'll still be the same person with the same intelligence, personally and stuff.

Plus, there are people older than me that act more immature than my age...

4 more months and u get trial as well. Also, the fact that others are member doesn't elevate them (me) above you. Only the blue color and in-game tag are different. Just a bit more patience and u will get ur trial i think.

I don't see how I will change in 4 more months. Sure, I'll be a bit more older, but I'll still be the same person with the same intelligence, personally and stuff.

The red part i'm sure of... you act older than a few of the people I've seen in the server that are a member.

But understand the admins. A border must been made somewhere. If we allow you than there is no difference with people 4 month younger than you. That way we get further and further of that age limit that has been set... It's just a rule..

Don't get me wrong, i've seen you in the server, you are a good guy, always friendly, helpful to others, i got nothing, really nothing against you.

The red part i'm sure of... you act older than a few of the people I've seen in the server that are a member.

But understand the admins. A border must been made somewhere. If we allow you than there is no difference with people 4 month younger than you. That way we get further and further of that age limit that has been set... It's just a rule..

Don't get me wrong, i've seen you in the server, you are a good guy, always friendly, helpful to others, i got nothing, really nothing against you.

I know. If I get allowed, then other people get allowed and the rule becomes overran.

I just think it should be totally based on personality and attitude or something, not the main factor being an age limit.

Advanced, im sorry but rules are rules.... Mclovin and the other admins have declined people underage aswell

it doesnt make a difference if your going to be the same... rules are rules..

Yep. And if McLovin thinks I shouldn't be a member then it must be for good reason.

The problem is that if we base it on personality and attitude then people can just put a front on, then when they're accepted they don't have to try anymore, and we find out they're actually complete twats.

The age rule at least sets some parameters we can go by. Don't worry, it's not like you NEED member. Just carry on enjoying the server and you'll be an official part of the community in no time at all. Plus, the more time you spend on the server, the better opinion we can build of you - which in turn would help with any moderator applications or things like that.

The problem is that if we base it on personality and attitude then people can just put a front on, then when they're accepted they don't have to try anymore, and we find out they're actually complete twats.

The age rule at least sets some parameters we can go by. Don't worry, it's not like you NEED member. Just carry on enjoying the server and you'll be an official part of the community in no time at all. Plus, the more time you spend on the server, the better opinion we can build of you - which in turn would help with any moderator applications or things like that.

Yeah, I understand.

Not gonna throw a fit because I didn't get chosen. I'll just apply in a couple months again. Hopefully it will go better :P