Sign in to follow this  
Wist

Wist's application! - PASSED

Player Name: Wist! (Although I will occasionally use Harry. I'm more well known as Wist, however.)

Date of Birth: REDACTED

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37686736

Games Played: CSS, COD4, TF2, GW (About to be GW2) Borderlands, MW2, TES IV/V, Portal, DayZ at a friends, will defo buy DayZ as a standalone.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'd like to think I'm a friendly, interesting mature guy. I'm happy to help people if needs be, and most people I think have come to enjoy my company on the servers.

Tell us something about yourself: Been playing COD4 for a looooooong time, played a lot of competitive cod4 (academy/pre) and recently switched to CSS following the collapse of my old clan, a clan I was a moderator for. I've donated, mainly as a sign of my appreciation for the service you guys provide, but would love to interact more closely. I've come to like many of your members, and had a few laughs in the short time I've been here. OB is a step forward for me, at least for integrating in CSS and eventually CS:GO.

Edited by Wist