Sign in to follow this  
a Jaffa Cake

Freekilling is becoming a massive problem

61OKC.png

And I even noticed that Dawg has just come off a CTban for armoury camping.

But that isnt my point. My point is simple:

This happens every game. It needs sorting, because OB isn't fun anymore when it is just noobs and freekillers -_-

Simple solution is simple.

Record a demo, upload it, and post it in the ban request section with the users steam addresses. We will then take the appropriate action. Otherwise, add admins on steam, and ask them to sort the issue out. Thanks.

You do realise that nowone was freekilling, right...?

People were shouting over the commander, NOWONE was listening to him when he gave commands and he killed a stack of people which didn't do the right thing. I was there, Mclovin was there...

My advice is don't talk over the commander, listen to him and play prisonbreak instead of deathmatch. This is my advice to anyone playing terrorist.

The Solution is really quite simple go download Fraps I have the full version which allows unlimited recording

The Free Trail version allows 30 seconds per video and that should be enough time to record it. This is how i get past the hassle of having to use demos.

Interesting.

Every non-OB member is accused of something ;)

But, as previously said. It's just a case of catching those who do it while in the act, most people are fine as CTs. The amount of people who defy orders, even just in minor offenses can be quite distracting and when a kill is made to a disobedient prisoner, that said CT receives a lot of hate for it. I'm sure many people would agree it's frustrating and unnecessary to be on the receiving end of it.