Sign in to follow this  
I2EyeCu

Why I'm buying CS:GO [Short Story]

I originally played the Beta for CS:GO at a friends my first thoughts were "Wow is this really how the shooting feels like." Also they got rid of the awesome buy menu. :( But after playing a lovely game of Mann V Machine with Tiny today i disconnected. Which in result got me a hat and i got to keep my ticket Tiny bought me! After that I found a friend that wanted to play it. So we started a Party and got into a game. I saw a complete stranger which is also a fellow Asian. For "The Lols" we started playing Sniper while waiting for a sixth player. Thats when I saw it that beautiful thing those pixels those pixels were some sexy things alright. After seeing that I changed my mind about CS:GO....So now i can safelly say that Valve really knows how to get their players....and here it is the items that made me charging into Pre Ordering CS:GO......Damn you TF2....

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/AWPer_Hand

I got the game.

And i as a competetive css player do not like the game at first sight.

First off, the guns in there are so unbalanced right now.

There is a gun with 64 shots in 1 mag, and will kill you with 1 shot to the head.

The recoils and so are so different.

The buying system is a **************************************************

But though, when you enter the game you almost orgasm due to the graphics.

It looks freaking splendid.

It just needs a litle bit tweeking and i will tag along for the ride too!

I might buy it, but i feel like that its lost its sort of "Cs feel". It looks a bit like blackops, in grapics wise which is bad. I think the new buying system is retarded but it feels new in another way so im not sure yet