Sign in to follow this  
Rustie

Simon Never Said!!!

Ok so today, we were playing simon says the three commands given were:

"Simon says run to the red line and stay there"

"Simon says crouch and remain crouch"

"Simon says jump"

So knowing me for rebeling i moved around.

30 Seconds later i get knifed by Tweep, now i just want to know if simon never said freeze i can move or, does he have to say simon says move a around on the red line while remaining crouch.Just a simple question and i want to know for future purposes :P.

Well tbh that depends he said Quote "Simon says run to the red line and stay there" and that mean they can move on the red line more or less. So if u moved away from the line its rebelling and if u where on the line it was more or less a freekill but it as i said depends

Generally, any simons says command that doesnt involve constant moving, is seen as perform without moving. So getting to a spot would mean move there then freeze once you reach it just like when you jump you jump when standing still and not move and jump. This is how it mostly goes but seeing this I wouldn't call it a rebel if you were only moving on red line while crouched and have only jumped once.

No Tweep i was on the redline, he never said simon says freeze so i was crouching moving about on the red line either way it still dont work out he never said move but he never said freeze but in this case, i think anyone would move if he never said freeze.

Any commander that play Simon says isn't worth their salt... It is a shite game that makes people want to rebel because it's so god damn awful. NEVER EVER PLAY IT.

But to the issue in hand. ""Simon says run to the red line and stay there" could be interpreted as get to the red line and don't leave it meaning you CAN move around on it. And unless this was stated otherwise i'd say you would've been fine. Instead of being killed a warning shot would've been more appropriate in this situation. But, then again, you were being difficult for the sake of being difficult..

So all in all. DO NOT DO SIMON SAYS

the way i see it is that you have to say something otherwise if not stated or said then we can do it. if stated freeze must freeze but if told to go to a location but it a wide location like red line then you can move anywhere on the line unless stated what to do on the line i.e. freeze, crouch or keep jumping