Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

Member Purge - 30/10/16

As routine, this is the two week notice / heads up / heywutudoin before the following list of individuals will be removed from the member group if they don't get in contact with me about it to discuss it. As we did last time, we are fairly harsh on putting people on the list due to the advance notice that allows people to pick it up, explain themselves and whatnot without any real consequences. To make it clear, as was said in the membership requirements, members should be active on at least two platforms and checking the forum at least once a week-ish. Several people on this list are people who simply haven't been on the forum for like 2-3 months and have only popped up briefly on other platforms.

If you are on this list, post here or message me to talk things over about why you should keep membership or acknowledging the reasons why you might lose it (assuming you know you can't pick it up again).

• Nicad
  • Yoshi
  • Vemix
  • Hades
  • JME
  • Evan
  • Toby
  • Four20

There was something as well about a new member and chucking out the Expired Milk or something.

Make sure if you are going away or if you are unable to be around for a period of time, let us know here.

The OB Staff

The two weeks are up, and the following individuals have been purged from membership due to not attempting to get in contact with me through the forums, steam, TS or any other means. I would also like to note that individuals who end up on the purge list, speak to me and then disappear, only to end up on the list multiple times in a row will just end up not being given the chance (as it's just abusing the warning/chance you are given).

• Yoshi
  • JME
  • Evan

If you are purged and wish to speak to me about it then feel free to message me - though the two weeks notice is there for a reason and you should be checking the forums fairly often (at least logging in and glancing over once a week bare minimum tbh) for updates.

The OB Staff