Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Lord Inquisitor Movie

So as some of you may know I am a huge Warhammer fan, in particular Warhammer 40K. For the past few years I have been following this 100% unofficial fan made film called The Lord Inquisitor, the teaser trailer came out about 2/3 years ago and since then the guy who started making it is getting loads of help from other fans. Just a wee while ago they released the prologue which is the first bit of actual movie we have seen. Apart from the slightly dodgy lip syncing and voice acting + facial animation the thing looks fucking amazing to me. Im so so excited for it. I really hope Games Workshop sees some sense and gives these guys a real budget, it would be amazing to see its potential. Whatever happens it will at least be better than that fucking garbage ultramarines movie. 

Enjoy the first 10 minutes :) 

Never really got into Warhammer too much apart from spending a couple hundred on it when I was younger (Didn't get me far so realised I couldn't afford it lmao) so I feel some of the general themes and characters would be lost on me. 

One thing I can comment on is how far fan made videos have came in a few years, Its mind blowing. 

I loosely follow WoW private servers and there is a guy who makes trailers for them on demand, after he finished a couple Blizzard contacted and hired him so if Games Workshop are similar minded then maybe they will throw some money at this. 

Example of his work;