Sign in to follow this  
Corrupted

Make the auto mute on round start last longer

Every single round as soon as Ts get muted there is constant mic spam, meaning the warden can't speak and give the starting orders. Admins (although there are always plenty online) rarely mute Ts.

This means it takes forever to get people out of their cells and Ts get pissed off because of this; so CTs die sooner :3

Solution is simple, make the automute on round start last 30-60 seconds, so the CTs have enough time to sort their shit and give round start orders.

we have a rule as admins to mute people spamming over ct's this should not be a problem and let's face it if you can't give orders within 30 seconds your going to be a bad ct and fail the round.

you're*

Current mute time is 10 seconds.

Given that the server is almost always full there won't always be an admin on to mute people that talk over the warden. Even when there are admins on now people talk over warden and only get muted when we hear loud static/white noise.

"all t's freeze, talk over me on mic this round and you die / get your ass against cell door and freeze if not we will give warning shots" those take less than 5 seconds to give. They can't whine about not hearing them then.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but 30 seconds is definitly the max on this imo.

we have a rule as admins to mute people spamming over ct's this should not be a problem and let's face it if you can't give orders within 30 seconds your going to be a bad ct and fail the round.

you're*

Current mute time is 10 seconds.

Given that the server is almost always full there won't always be an admin on to mute people that talk over the warden. Even when there are admins on now people talk over warden and only get muted when we hear loud static/white noise.

I don't understand why you bothered correcting him, that seems pretty condescending. Aside from that, i've never had much of a problem hearing a commander give orders at round start.. longer mute would just be a pain in the butt. (for me, at least.)