Sign in to follow this  
iAceDace

leaving

Lewis said everything that needed to be said. You really won't be missed with an attitude like that, have a nice life.

edit: why is this at the top? this is odd

edit 2: haha, look at the times of the forum, i think those posts were made in the future or something - or maybe I am in the past?

Where is all this "admins not trying" shit coming from?

We play the game, just like you, and VOLUNTARILY are admins to help the server. As a team we have spent over 2000 hours on the server, switching teams, quitting what we're doing to launch the game and ban freekillers. If in a mad hour of the server an admin misses something, due to maxed out player population and lots of talking, it's not their fault, we're all human. Calmly tell them via the send to admin chat. As mentioned before the amount of time we put into the server, as well as Mclovin maintaining the community, Kriss sorting all the technical elements out for you to enjoy the server, the head admins spending hours trawling through maps to find the ones that YOU the public want.

We, as an admin team, open the applications, allow only members or trial members to apply, study them for a week, then make a vote with a considerable amount of us present on who should become moderator, allowing you to receive the best possible experience and enjoyment. Giving up our sunday nights every 3 weeks or so to run an event for the enjoyment of the public, record your scores, post them on the forums for you. Pay for the server, pay for the forums... And i've never heard or known of a thank you from anyone.

Perhaps it's best you leave.

Where is all this "admins not trying" shit coming from?

We play the game, just like you, and VOLUNTARILY are admins to help the server. As a team we have spent over 2000 hours on the server, switching teams, quitting what we're doing to launch the game and ban freekillers. If in a mad hour of the server an admin misses something, due to maxed out player population and lots of talking, it's not their fault, we're all human. Calmly tell them via the send to admin chat. As mentioned before the amount of time we put into the server, as well as Mclovin maintaining the community, Kriss sorting all the technical elements out for you to enjoy the server, the head admins spending hours trawling through maps to find the ones that YOU the public want.

We, as an admin team, open the applications, allow only members or trial members to apply, study them for a week, then make a vote with a considerable amount of us present on who should become moderator, allowing you to receive the best possible experience and enjoyment. Giving up our sunday nights every 3 weeks or so to run an event for the enjoyment of the public, record your scores, post them on the forums for you. Pay for the server, pay for the forums... And i've never heard or known of a thank you from anyone.

Perhaps it's best you leave.

it's fine if it happens 1 time but NOT EVERY fucking time i join the server i cant even stay alive for 1 min without being freekilled and without my ears exploding by the screaming kids