Sign in to follow this  
Mason

Problem with Razer Krakens

I used to have windows 7 and my razer krakens worked perfectly (Auido and Microphone) and ever since I changed to windows 10 the microphone quality has been awful and I was just wondering if there is any fixes to this or whether I just need to buy a new microphone.

Mason if you bought razer krakens you should have a black envelope with the razer logo on it. In there is a card with a code to 7.1 surround sound (that is if you have razer raken pro)

Use the link and the code and you should have downloaded a program to install the drivers. If that doesn't work consult razer customer service and if THAT doesn't work you should request a refund unless you don't have the option to refund. I have razer kraken pro and thats what I did. The next time you buy headphones buy a pair of HyperX headphones for the same price and they are supposedly better.

Edited by B1BS
Accidentalydidn't finish

3 hours ago, B1BS said:

Mason if you bought razer krakens you should have a black envelope with the razer logo on it. In there is a card with a code to 7.1 surround sound (that is if you have razer raken pro)

Use the link and the code and you should have downloaded a program to install the drivers. If that doesn't work consult razer customer service and if THAT doesn't work you should request a refund unless you don't have the option to refund. I have razer kraken pro and thats what I did. The next time you buy headphones buy a pair of HyperX headphones for the same price and they are supposedly better.

Thanks for the advice I will try it out!

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

i will honestly say that razer kraken is probably the worst headset i have ever purchased. the mic is awful, the sound quality is dog shit and they are extremely uncomfortable after a certain time.

I do agree, they do feel uncomfortable after x amount of time