Joji

Artwork for anyone.

Yes hi I'm curious what software ad hardware you use. Software as in programs and hardware if you use any graphics tablets.

I've made my own but i'm curious what you use so I can improve too.

17 minutes ago, B1BS said:

Yes hi I'm curious what software ad hardware you use. Software as in programs and hardware if you use any graphics tablets.

All I use is Photoshop , In the future I will definitely get myself a graphic tablet.

Just now, dj parkinsons said:

All I use is Photoshop , In the future I will definitely get myself a graphic tablet.

If you are going to get a graphics tablet there is no better option than wacom. It's pens dont need batteries, it's accurate and anywhere else you look you will not find a better brand. If you are just starting with design with a graphics tablet get a wacom intuos medium. The active surface is big, the tablet is big it's 200 eur and you have multiple versions (software programs, there is such a big variety and uses you should look in to it yourself for the best experience). I recomend saving for it and buying it as soon as you can because it'll be much easier to draw and stuff like that.

26 minutes ago, B1BS said:

Thank you, i will take that into consideration.

6 minutes ago, dj parkinsons said:

BTW the only reason i'm charging is i'm saving the money all by myself (that means chores etc.) and I love doing what I do but it does take time out of my time and it will be especialy problematic during school time because it will be the final grade before high school (in Slovenia we have a whole different school system than in other countries for some reason and this year will be the hardest). I wish you best of luck in your art and it's already amazing so I would'nt worry s yeah.

I agree with what B1BS said, Wacom is the way to go! I have a Wacom CTL 471 but I only use it for osu! I've had this graphics tablet since December 21st and since then it has been amazing and it only cost around £50