But changed to 'The Gaffer'

With this image instead of the God father 

LnGUvtf.jpg

Good luck and if it doesn't happen I'll send the boys round 

Done :^)

http://imgur.com/a/FaV1a

Here's a test for you

b3ccf0c4675b864cea6901b46fcfa40a5a9a98fd

thats the picture I would like if tou could make my name go across the middle in bold writing looking dope, like Mason's name I would be highly appreciative.

Also if you could try and make it a steam banner which has my name in it I will give you another 50-100  Creds. Also on this one id like my name to be white so people can read it on my steam banner. No we can see the skill you provide for us ;)

btw I think you are very talented at what you are doing good luck man

Creds I will give:

111 for good luck 

I only has 169 im poor

Edited by CSPhil

Spoiler
4 hours ago, CSPhil said:

Here's a test for you

thats the picture I would like if tou could make my name go across the middle in bold writing looking dope, like Mason's name I would be highly appreciative.

Also if you could try and make it a steam banner which has my name in it I will give you another 50-100  Creds. Also on this one id like my name to be white so people can read it on my steam banner. No we can see the skill you provide for us ;)

Creds I will give:

111 for good luck 

I only has 169 im poor

I dont think we can test him anymore, look at that Gaffers godfather, its legendary. 

Actually, I'm gonna hop on, If you can make me something interesting with these pictures.

First picture: My name in bold like mason did, for steam banner/artwork showcase

Second picture: Some small description in small bold/italic that says:  “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” 
 Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Spoiler

j5qLt.jpg

o6w9J.jpg

If you do that, i'll tip you in money, using paypal, or give you 3 games i got keys for.

If its better than i expect, you might get tipped good :)

Ps: These pics been sitting on my hard drive for a while, don't know the artists

Edited by ҉NuclearGamer

8 hours ago, CSPhil said:

Here's a test for you

Creds I will give:

111 for good luck 

I only has 169 im poor

I will definitely do your name and stuff on this, but message me and go into more detail about the banner you want :)

9 hours ago, dAiMantt said:

Damn ur good :love:

Get me something good with diamonds in it or just something with my name and and a small diamond figure next to it and I'll give you some skins or credits

When I'm back from vacation ofc

Also need to go into more detail, message me please :)

44 minutes ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

Actually, I'm gonna hop on, If you can make me something interesting with these pictures.

First picture: My name in bold like mason did, for steam banner/artwork showcase

Second picture: Some small description in small bold/italic that says:  “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” 
 Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Reveal hidden contents

j5qLt.jpg

o6w9J.jpg

If you do that, i'll tip you in money, using paypal, or give you 3 games i got keys for.

Ps: These pics been sitting on my hard drive for a while, don't know the artists

Here is the first one I made 

http://imgur.com/a/h3Yvc

51 minutes ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Reveal hidden contents

j5qLt.jpg

o6w9J.jpg

Other one

http://imgur.com/a/p0ZzV

12 minutes ago, dj parkinsons said:

Here is the first one I made 

http://imgur.com/a/h3Yvc

Looks nice, would be nice to loss the hazard mask and keep the hazard symbol behind. Nice mixing with the color vibrations.

5 minutes ago, dj parkinsons said:

This one is perfect, good font art.

Add me on steam to discuss payment :)