Sign in to follow this  
Lynet

[Req] Airplane jail map

But at the heading of that is the word 'Animal'.

So if i went to a friends house and said - 'Oh, that's a nice animal you have there' in reference to his cat, it would still be a perfectly acceptable English sentence. If you wanted to be more specific you COULD say 'Oh, that's a nice cat you have there'.

But you don't have to.

Maybe i'm misunderstanding what people are trying to say, all i saw was 'A CAT ISN'T AN ANIMAL HURR DURR'

The first thread I read in the mapping section and its derailed so hard.

Anyway, have you ever seen con air? It's that film with the god awful actor in it. The is based on a prison aeroplane. It's a big massive thing, and the worse criminals are kept in cells whilst the lesser criminals are kept in holding areas. Perhaps having the back of the plane open with a small field of pull, so if a player goes there they slowly get dragged out. Armory in the roof of the nose, above the cockpit. Of just 1 weapon, in the cockpit.

Would it be possible to actually have the level moving or would that cause too much glitching?

Plane flown by hostage entities. If both of these die plane goes into freefall. Or a piss poor autopilot. Similar to turning the lights off on one of the current levels. Except the plane rocks and is in an emrgency lighting mode, perhaps emergency exits are open. Prisoners can escape by finding a hidden parachute. Maybe only 1 for every 3 players. Then jumping out the back and praying they land on an island. I think this would require a mod to work though. Then if a T successfully escapes to the island there is a weapons cache where they can get awps ect and they can shoot up at the plane to attempt to kill the pilots. Therefore helping their friends. Also would require the plane constantly moving idea from above to make it a tad more difficult.

As for the games and stuff people would play perhaps just add teleport doors in the plane that need to be activated that lead to sections of the map that is on land, when they go through it looks like the plane has landed behind them maybe. Even add a voice file that says we have landed in "surf/climb/4 corners" etc.

Anyway just in an attempt to get this back on track those are just some ideas.