Sign in to follow this  
Wurdy

Wurdy's Member App Take 2 (DECLINED)

Player Name:Wurdy (Josh)

Date of Birth:02/06/1999

Country/Location:England

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:75962058

Games Played: I have recently started playing more than just csgo and with the sale i bought a few new games like farming simulator, the escapists and h1z1 but i also play gmod, Csgo, rocket league and some others.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? i have been on OB for a few months now

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? Although i guess i can be a bit 'toxic' i think i can be helpful enforcing the rules of the server as throughout my time of playing i have a good understanding and i think i can help solve some issues so a mod isn't needed on the server 24/7. And since my last app i have taken in the criticism and i have integrated a lot more with the community and feel like i am known by many more people and i am always on ts and am trying to be more active on the forums.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well my name is Josh and i play a lot of video games and i also have good knowledge on fixing/ building pc's/laptops as i had an apprenticeship doing so but i am now going to college to study Public and Uniformed services level 3 in september. I also like sports and stuff that requires leaving my desk...

Is this your first post? nope. XD

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? nope. XD

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Since ur last app ur intergration on ts improved alot.

But on the outbreak server u can be still really toxic. Like I think your really nice, but you could improve ur behaviour, like I never know if ur joking or not. Because when you scream in your mic that your ct's are mentally disabled just because they get killed or you call t's adopted just because they bhop of the marker. But as I said you can be nice and I enjoy playing with u. 

I understand if u would insult ur friends but keep ur calm against people you don't know that well.

I would like you getting a trial though.:banter:

Good luck!

I think you behaviour has improved a lot since your last member app and your integration has improved also,so i will give you a +1.

You could still improve your behaviour around people you don't know like people on JB,I think this could be monitored during your trial.

Good Luck

49 minutes ago, Wurdy said:

Haha that's all just joking mate the people I say that to I know fairly well and I'm always joking about 

K just to know. If it are just jokes ill give y the +1 good luck mate

Hey Wurdy,

After a discussion with the admin team, we have decided to decline you. First of all, making shitposts in the forums won't help your case, especially when you come to me and laugh about it saying "did you like my post?". Saying stuff like "Cunt and Proud" falls under the typical acts of a shitkid too. Also you lack integration, you should look to get involved more with the community in all of our platforms. You are not ready for member until you have fixed all of that. The next time you can apply is in 1 months time.

All the best,
The OB Staff