Biggles

Away Thread

Thought I might as well post it now. Next Friday (12th July) I will be going away to Wales for about 9-10 days (22nd). Then the same week I come back I will be going to Leicester for a week (29th July to the 3rd August).

Thought I might as well post it now. Next Friday (12th July) I will be going away to Wales for about 9-10 days (22nd). Then the same week I come back I will be going to Leicester for a week (29th July to the 3rd August).

Where aboot in Wales?

Where aboot in Wales?

Aberystwyth, staying in my cousins house but for most of the week will probs be to Mount Snowden and stuff

Thought it would be longer until I'd have to post in this thread, but unfortunately not.

I'm just gonna say flat out that I don't plan on coming back anytime in the near future. This is a gaming community, and right now the servers are just about dead. We rarely get even 14 ppl now in JB and nobody plays surf (like they ever even did). Maybe OB will make a comeback someday but until then I'm moving on. I thank most of you for the good times I've had here and won't forget you guys.

I will be going away the 23rd of july To walton on the naze for 6 weeks and returning in august (Don't know which date yet) gunna miss ob for a while inb4 jokes about glad im gone

EDIT: just bumping This incase no one saw it

Edited by Guest

I'm just gonna say flat out that I don't plan on coming back anytime in the near future..

Couldn't be bothered to make a goodbye post.

But back to the point I will be away on August 3rd (Sunday)

Thought it would be longer until I'd have to post in this thread, but unfortunately not.

I'm just gonna say flat out that I don't plan on coming back anytime in the near future. This is a gaming community, and right now the servers are just about dead. We rarely get even 14 ppl now in JB and nobody plays surf (like they ever even did). Maybe OB will make a comeback someday but until then I'm moving on. I thank most of you for the good times I've had here and won't forget you guys.

Good now fuck off.

Good now fuck off.

Honey Didn't expect that from you O.o