Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

Best trailers you have seen

So alot of us judge stuff like games and movies by trailers, and as we know some of them look and are absolutely amazing, but they also strain far from the original product. Either way that is not the point of this thread, the point is to share trailers that you thought were amazing and to maybe show people different things that they didn't even know existed, ofcourse i'll start this thread by puting in a trailer that i thought was amazing for a game caleld for honor.

1 minute ago, Finnley said:

I think we can all agree that this game looks sexy

I remember waiting for this game for 2 years, and how it was gonna release at the end of June but they delayed it.....well atleast i hope they make the final product amazing or i'll be sad

16 minutes ago, GingerPopper said:

I remember waiting for this game for 2 years, and how it was gonna release at the end of June but they delayed it.....well atleast i hope they make the final product amazing or i'll be sad

I prefer this "Blizzard mentality" over the "EA mentality". I think you will be rewarded for your patience.