Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

A Small Open Letter to Sir_Conor

Dear Conor,

You have led this community well over the past year or two and continue to do so. Without a doubt the communtiy has been in a better stance than it ever has been and I fully realise that you continue show passion, not only for the community but for the people as a whole and for this I thank you on behalf of everybody here. Im sure I am not the only one here who hopes to see you rule for another few years or so.

However there is one big issue that needs to be addressed and I wish to raise this issue to you. The 'Chat Box' on our forums needs to be moved to the top of the page for ease of use. Individuals would end up using it more frequently and as a result make a happier playerbase. A small quality-of-life update I am sure you will agree. 

Best of luck with the moderator applications, I hope you have strong applicants this time around. I understand it cannot be easy in picking successful candidates. This letter has been rather short, but hopefully got the point clear and across well.

Thank you for your time and patience,

~Jamie

Edited by Jamie