Sign in to follow this  
Bogs

!Vote commands

After seeing the amount of freekillers and just generally annoying people mic spamming I thought it would be an idea to introduce a voteban, votekick and votemute system.

Now I know there are flaws with this plugin such as a group of people constantly giving a person a ban just for playing on the server but I think that we should have a trial run for this plugin. Maybe having a 10-20min ban for !voteban then a normal kick for votekick, then a 10min mute for votemute.

Just a thought & im sorry if I havent looked close enough at the forums for a post like this, I'm lazy.

We actually passed a vote to give donators or members !votekick and !votemute but I'm not sure whats happened to that

But vote kick is pretty much useless because people can just keep joining and joining.

I think !votemute is good or maybe something like voteswitch? that would be rly good but yeah i guess the switching could get abused but i dont like th whole voteban/kick that is up to admins imo.

I think !votemute is good or maybe something like voteswitch? that would be rly good but yeah i guess the switching could get abused but i dont like th whole voteban/kick that is up to admins imo.

So you've never been in a match where people continuously freekill/micspam?

The real problem is who would enforce this system and make sure it is not abused? You'd need an admin on all the time to make sure no one is abusing it. But if an admin is on you don't need the system in the first place. Just imagine how many people would cry ABOOSEE and write complaints because they were unfairly kicked/muted etc. Not to mention all the griefing we would get.