Quake

EURO 2016

Predictions for Euros 2016 (Give reason why)

I think France are going to win because the have a good player in every position they have no weak links 

Also they have a young squad that feel they need to prove themselves which will make them play better

Ew green.

Honestly I don't know too much about it, but I'd give France a good chance, they have a young team with people like Griezmann, Payet and Pogba. I'd say it's between France, Germany and Spain from what I've seen so far. Loving watching it tbh, can't wait for Belgium to spank Italy tonight.

I was pretty sure hat France would win but after there first match I'm not so sure. It really depends which team works together and plays the best on the day. Winner will almost certainly be out of France, Germany, Spain or Belguim for me. :)

Edited by Skill

19 minutes ago, Skill said:

I was pretty sure hat France would win but after there first match I'm not so sure. It really depends which team works together and plays the best on the day. Winner will almost certainly be out of France, Germany, Spain or Belguim for me. :)

imo i think belgium are very overated they have great players like de bruyne and hazard etc but the have no LB or RB they have 4 CB's and kompany is injured so i dont think they will do as well as everyone thinks

After watching the first half of Italy vs Belgium, I think Italy could go very far. Originally I thought they'd have a really old and slow taem that couldn't keep up with Belgium, but they seem like they play really nice football. Still rooting for Croatia and Wales though.

12 minutes ago, Cereal said:

After watching the first half of Italy vs Belgium, I think Italy could go very far. Originally I thought they'd have a really old and slow taem that couldn't keep up with Belgium, but they seem like they play really nice football. Still rooting for Croatia and Wales though.

aaaaaaaaayyy