Sign in to follow this  
Philip

Hackers in your games that were vacd

So today I solo queuing as usual on cache. I was ct watching vent since we had info that there were some mid, and a guy with a awp preformed the vent before I even saw him. Later that game he got vac banned. DM if u wanna see the footage, he was shooting through walls and prefiring.

Here is screen shot

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ProSkil/

here's his profile

Edited by CSPhil

lol yesterday was an all time MM low for me.

I played about 9 games of cs yesterday. 3 of them had totally blatant wallhacks, one of which I was pretty sure had aim too. Deranked from the first, took the abandon on the second which was right after. 

Gaben fix vac pls. 

Every game u see has to deal with hackers. In FPS u will always see more cause they are ''easier'' to hack than for example MOBA's. Has nothing to do with VAC. As long as hackers keep updating their hacks, VAC has to ''learn'' the new hack before even be able to detect it. In CSGO there are definitly hackers, but not as bad as in War Rock back in the days. Every game 1 or 2 hackers, and that anti cheat system didnt work at all. 

I think VAC does his job pretty well, together with overwatch, but it could also use facepunch that Rust uses. That works very well.