Sign in to follow this  
Nigel

Shop

While on my travels around some other jailbreak servers (none of them as good as OB ofc), i have noticed that a lot of them have shops. At first i thought it was gimmicky, but after a while i felt like it added an extra element to the gameplay.

This meant you can buy different knifes, grenades etc etc. Now some might say this will make every round one sided, but in fact you only save up enough money for lets say a gun every 10 or so rounds. I think this is good because if the CT's know where the gun cells are, then the map lacks an element of suprise.

I know it will probably never get implemented but there is nothing wrong with the suggestion...

Plus, killing a ct with a toilet plunger is awesome!!

I know it will probably never get implemented but there is nothing wrong with the suggestion...

This most likely. It may be good if there are good CT's and it's a well-known map. But having a lot of T's with guns on a map with random gun cell... ALONG with bad CT's, that won't work out.

What about the ability to buy hats or something? i've seen people wearing wigs and glasses etc, so buying hats would be a bit of fun, each one costs $16000 meaning you have to be on a few rounds to buy the items

What about the ability to buy hats or something? i've seen people wearing wigs and glasses etc, so buying hats would be a bit of fun, each one costs $16000 meaning you have to be on a few rounds to buy the items

Ruins the purpose of getting hats & skins when you donate. It's all about the money!