Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

mintlou's Member application -ACCEPTED-

Player Name: mintlou

Date of Birth: October 1996

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29673657

Games Played: CSS, TF2, Minecraft, Battlefield 2, Civ 3 & 4, AOE 1... Really too many to list

Are you a member of Aurora: No

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I have past experience of running a Minecraft server and obviously an experience of being an Admin, Also I just love the game mode of jailbreak and I am willing to become a member and hopefully someday enforce it's rules a little better.

:lol:

Kilnoxio does not appear on the steam community search? hmm..

EDIT: Steam ID updated

Edited by Guest

Hey, your trial will end next sunday (12/08) during this time try to be active on the server and forums and make sure you wear the OB trial tag in your name so people know you're on trial, add me on steam or ask an admin for an invite to the trial group - mrpelling (steam name)

We came to a decision on teamspeak, I believe someone raised an issue about you being abusive to a couple of people aswell as having a go at tweep.

In the end, we couldn't decide as it was a hazy area, aswell as half of our admins saying "who's mintlou", therefore we flipped a bottle cap for a beer bottle. The flat side with the emblem was "he's in" and the jagged side was "he's not in". Unfortunately it landed on the jagged side.

Feel free to apply again in the future.

The beer bottle thing was a bit of a joke.

I tell you what, there was a mix of opinions hence why we declined you. Im just going to extend your trial for another week, you won't be declined just yet.

Use this extra week to show us what you got!

Thanks.