Sign in to follow this  
Hydro_69

Ban Tammashay (RESOLVED)

Hello dear community.

I have been experiencing being freekilled/freeshot by this guy Called Tammashay very often.

Last round i played was on the map dojo, We had to go to VIP cell where i was just 1 meter outside from, He shoots me 5 times and then says: Because its you hydro. Sounds like favouratism, Doesnt it?

Then after i was on very low hp we had to go to the Cell button. He said: Go to medic. And he probably meant ''go to medic to die'' but no one told to hear it.

Could there please be any consequences for this guy.

Thanks,

Hydro.

tbf , i think a mod should have a talk with him as he CT's literally every other map , not giving others a chance to ct and sometimes making the ratios unfair by joining CT late and not swapping , He also needs to be less trigger happy as warning shots should be given , whereas he just kills . 

I personally think he has to have some improvements, but being strict is not freekilling. Not saying that warning shots weren't in place, but people tend to forget how this gamemode is played because of our "warning shot rule". 

In the end Tammahshay is one of the CTs that gets succesful rounds on every map, those CTs are pretty rare.

35 minutes ago, Finnley said:

I personally think he has to have some improvements, but being strict is not freekilling. Not saying that warning shots weren't in place, but people tend to forget how this gamemode is played because of our "warning shot rule". 

In the end Tammahshay is one of the CTs that gets succesful rounds on every map, those CTs are pretty rare.

thats not how the server is supposed to be played , yeah he gets succesful rounds , but to do so he hides the other side of the map , kills T's and spams medic . The game mode is not fun with Very strict wardening. This is definatley not a good CT , its one who can clutch and tryhard to win , this is completely the opposite of how jailbreak should be played  - As Warden , by the time we get to the first game , so many minuites are wasted forcing T's to get bored and try rebel , or just die to being 1 step out a marker . 

Edited by Rumple Forskin

Hello Hydro,

Please could you follow the template linked here, before this request goes further: 

2 hours ago, Rumple Forskin said:

thats not how the server is supposed to be played , yeah he gets succesful rounds , but to do so he hides the other side of the map , kills T's and spams medic . The game mode is not fun with Very strict wardening. This is definatley not a good CT , its one who can clutch and tryhard to win , this is completely the opposite of how jailbreak should be played  - As Warden , by the time we get to the first game , so many minuites are wasted forcing T's to get bored and try rebel , or just die to being 1 step out a marker . 

He isn't really breaking any rules + I understand your perspective of saying its really shitty being tryhard and stuff, but look at the opposite side of the spectrum. When you have bad Ct's and you get 8 rounds straight rebelling with not a single game played. I don't see people complaining about that but that happens quite often too. And that isnt rule breaking either. 

You could give this guy tips on how to get more fun rounds for everyone, but that's the best you could do since he's still colouring within the lines.

Just now, Paradoxxx said:

He isn't really breaking any rules + I understand your perspective of saying its really shitty being tryhard and stuff, but look at the opposite side of the spectrum. When you have bad Ct's and you get 8 rounds straight rebelling with not a single game played. I don't see people complaining about that but that happens quite often too. And that isnt rule breaking either. 

You could give this guy tips on how to get more fun rounds for everyone, but that's the best you could do since he's still colouring within the lines.

we have all tried to give him tips and he is way too trigger happy , and this happens from round 1 lol , dosent even need to be rounds of rebelling . I dont want him banned (because he isent breaking any rules) , but i think a mod should speak to him about this . 

Could you all please refrain posting on a ban request unless you have effective / useful information to provide.  Simply saying that you have tired giving him tips or putting your own opinion forward isn't something that really belongs in this topic. 

Also Rachel has hit the nail on the head with the whole template thing.  If you can't be bothered to take 30 seconds of your time to help us, why should we take several minutes of our time to help you?

For the sake of satisfying everybody, I will have a chat with him overall since he certainly doesn't deserve a ban for what he is doing, though at the same time I myself have witnessed a degree of harshness that perhaps is unnecessary.  I will lock this topic now, but please in future use a template when you make a complaint or we will simply just ignore it till you actually put 30 seconds of effort in to help us.

All the best,

The OB Team