Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

League Of Legends?

I know there's already a few threads. I know all you that don't play this game hate these threads. But I think it's time for another!

What is League?

League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level.

Holy shit! Fuck me! That sounds great!

Not even my referral link, I'm not a cunt.

P.S: cd823b0f22.jpg

HOW DO I PLAY LEGEND LEAGUE?

Well. HoN is a deep and multilayered game which takes thousands of hours of experience to master, thankfully you have me, to guide and support you.

MASTERIES

95ee8be30d.jpg

Always refer to my handy table for picking masteries, remember, once you've assigned a point you can never change it. Don't worry though, once you unlock the second tier of masteries you can double up into the cunning tree and take both Stormraider's Surge and Sword of the Occult.

RUNES

Fuck runes. I don't use 'em, why waste money buying something other than champions?

1dd8169dd3.jpg

CHAMPIONS

The best champions by far in Dota 2 are the following:

Aatrox_0.jpg

Skeleton King

12k7D5n.png

Dr. Dre

and

200px-Blitzcrank_0.jpg

Robocop

These are all the champions you need.

IN-GAME

Learning to lane!

The battle has started, and you're heading to your lane. Now let me explain the situation. You and your team are mercenaries, hired by one of the two ruling gangs on Summoner's Rift, and have the objective to destroy the other gang's headquarters, this can be done by destroying their outposts until the way is free or making them surrender. As the battle lasts the two battle gangs will send out waves of gang members to accomplish this task. Normal waves contain Wannabes and Homeboys. Homeboys are hotheaded morons who love beating up other people but they are very loyal and will die for the gang, which they certainly will, lol. Wannabes are genuine cowards, and prefer shooting at you from a range with their little girlie guns, they are easier to take down than the Homeboys, and often carry more money, because they probably have rich parents. From time to time, the gangs will send out an Original Gangster, deal with these quickly as their ugly gang graffiti will harm your outpost. Dealing a killing blow to a gang member will give you mad street creds. But you shouldn't attack that much, because otherwise your gang members will run straight into a hostile outpost and feed it and as we all know a fed opponent of any kind is not good. Also having the action on your side of the battlefield opens the opportunity to perform a drive by. For example, this Poppy got caught selling meth in your territory, so grab your homie Lee Sin. It's personal, don't let the drivebyer take the kill.

The end game!

End game league is about cruising around in your lowriders for as long as possible, get your ass caught and your team loses. Don't be a fucking idiot!

f a g

I hate League since everyone I know who plays that is a damn nerd who plays magic too, fuck sake. still, used to be fun when there were no flamers etc

Oh sorry Paradox, you must be confused. This thread is for League of Legends.

The crappy GIF thread I made for stupid children to post in is this one:

http://www.outbreak-community.com/viewt ... 1&start=10

giphy.gif

Take up a hobby, possibly woodwork? Or not being an AIDS little child for two seconds of your life? The former would seem to be easier than you.

I like it when you talk dirty to me Chris.

giphy.gif

Take up a hobby, possibly woodwork? Or not being an AIDS little child for two seconds of your life? The former would seem to be easier than you.

It sounds like you also need to find something to do with your spare time rather then bashing your keyboard every time someone says something. Pathetic.

It sounds like you also need to find something to do with your spare time rather then bashing your keyboard every time someone says something. Pathetic.

Paradoxx is the one at fault here.

Blatantly derailing the thread with off topic gif spam just to spite Chris.

Paradoxx you're aware that most people don't like you? I'm not even talking about just the veterans, mods and high level staff have mentioned their disdain towards you. :^)

Maybe you should change your attitude, you've berated people for doing the same thing you're now partaking in (which is the only reason you even use the forums).

Back on topic, never played League, not particularly a big moba fan.

Can't hack all the constant clicking and mouse movement.

Paradoxx you're aware that most people don't like you? I'm not even talking about just the veterans, mods and high level staff have mentioned their disdain towards you. :^)

Maybe you should change your attitude, you've berated people for doing the same thing you're now partaking in (which is the only reason you even use the forums).

Its all rather pathetic.

But yeh i play league alot. The clicking is just natural when playing same with mouse movements. I've played it since s5 odd. its pretty good tbfh

Not really off topic, I've never liked league and I've voiced that quite often. My 1st gif wasnt really off topic and the rest are just in reply to Chris his rhetoric.