Sign in to follow this  
ZakTEF

Banned for no reason? (RESOLVED)

So my ban which was given to me by Gunstar was originally issued for 1 hour. So I thought, ok I will go on in the morning. So i found myself on my ALT account so I could play competitive with some of my friends, then they decided to go on to the JB server. So i was up for that since my account had only been banned for 1 hour and i was aware with the steam ID banning system. However my ban had been changed to a day ban therefore the "duplicate account" had been banned for double the amount of time. Then my ban got moved to a two day ban and I waited for the ban to be complete when i tried going on the server i am now banned for 4 days for "duplicate account" yet again.

Therefore I request that possibly the ban could be lifted on both account so i can play on the jail break server once again.

Yours faithfully, Zak (Zak TEF).

Ban proof: http://prntscr.com/ap8ieu

http://prntscr.com/ap8j0a

http://prntscr.com/ap8ioj

http://prntscr.com/ap8iva

Hey Zak,

Usually I wouldn't reply on other's behalf but this isn't about the situation but about the duplicate account banning system. Essentially your ban wasn't for an hour but for a day, therefore when you tried joining on your second account it doubled this to 2 days and so we matched your original ban accordingly. This happened again when you tried to join on your main while the 2 day ban was intact making it a 4 day ban due to doubling it again.

You can easily check the time left on your ban by checking sourcebans or simply asking the admin who banned you how long you have left, but the fact that you tried joining on an alternate account still shows you attempted to evade. This means your ban on all accounts will expire in 4 days (on the 11th).

The OB Staff

Okay so it was originally an hour ban from gunstar thank you very much so i would like this ban removed thanks only on my main on my alt you can carry on the two more days ban. Even ask Gunstar that it was originally a 1 hour ban.

Okay so it was originally an hour ban from gunstar thank you very much so i would like this ban removed thanks only on my main on my alt you can carry on the two more days ban. Even ask Gunstar that it was originally a 1 hour ban.

Hey ZakTEF,

Yeah the ban was originally an hour, but I changed it to 1 day because I felt that hour wasn't enough. Now I would have been lenient and unbanned you but even after the 2 day ban, you tried to join with your main and got your self SourceSleuthed again instead of waiting till the ban expired or checking sourcebans.

I will make you a deal. I want you to make a post here telling me what you have done wrong when I first banned you, apologise for it and tell me what you have learnt from this ban. If it's good enough, your ban will be reduced.

The OB Staff

So here is my apology to Gunstar and the other Outbreak staff.

I'm sorry for the way I acted the other day with my vulgar views and comments, however I'm not a racist in fact I have multiple friends which are not Caucasian. I was rude and disrespectful to a member of staff which I regret and has led to me being banned from 2 days up to 6 days now so in order to face my punishment and if im allowed back on the server before the ban is up I will do almost any request for any member of staff which ask. As I find this server, very pleasant with a great atmosphere and a very good example of the European csgo community. So if you would except my apology i would be very grateful of your decision however based upon this, I support whatever your decision is 100%

Yours sincerely, Zak, ZakTEF.

Thank you ZakTEF, you are now unbanned on both accounts. However, this does mean we expect you to have learnt from all of this and not repeat any toxic behaviour on the server. If you do repeat, the next ban will be longer. I hope you understand and come back fresh. If you have any other queries or questions feel free to hit me up with a PM.

All the best,

The OB Staff