Sign in to follow this  
Pandoric

Need more admins @ night time only!

Right stright to the point.

Its summertime, ppl have holiday from school, and it makes the nightshifts full of ppl.

when the school starts in my eyes, the server will be empty on the nights

I dont know what everyone else thinks but ye, its only a few weeks left to schoolstart.

But if an night admin was the caze, we need one whos either American or some whos willing to stay up all night. (at least i think).

Wait, you want OB to arrange this around your own fucked up sleeping pattern? Sort your own life out! :P

But seriously, come term time the vast majority of people will only be playing from around 3PM - 11PM. Anyone from places with large timezone gaps will naturally suffer, but I guess you should throw spears into the ocean and scream at God for not making the world flat. This is a predominantly UK server; of course we will let anyone on who speaks English, but to arrange things so that we have 24/7 tender loving care takes away from the fact that this is all voluntarily run, surely. I don't speak on behalf of the OB staff about this, obviously, but a 24/7 moderated server is just unrealistic.

When I'm not working ( am now for rest of this week ), I stay up until 4-6AM. But since I"m no admin to help you, it's too bad for you. Go to bed earlier and get up earlier.

its only a few weeks left to schoolstart.

2 more months <3

lol ok so tweep and lynet thanks you've jsut basicaly clarified that it's ok to break the rules because it'll only be a few more weeks thanks!

We said we do not have the resources to provide 24/7 moderation services.

lol ok so tweep and lynet thanks you've jsut basicaly clarified that it's ok to break the rules because it'll only be a few more weeks thanks!

We said we do not have the resources to provide 24/7 moderation services.

idiot thats why more admins were recruiting you are the resource duh!

When I'm up on OB I usually stay on till about 3:30am and do agree that we need at least one more admin that will stay up later, because people really dont care that early in the morning if they are messing up the game for everyone cos they mostly come to the server saying 'There are hundreds of jailbreak servers, who cares if im breaking the rules'. Hopefully the addition of the new admins will sort this out.

No1 is thinking about people who play at 8 am. WHAT ABOUT THEM? Don't they deserver an admin aswell?

Stop crying about it and just play something else instead of nolifing CS:S <3. Or one of you complaining could have made an epic admin application to solve the problem.