Sign in to follow this  
Skittles

Credits: Gambling system or lotto

Hello,

This is an idea of mine that has been floating around in my not so smart head but anyways. I was thinking of an idea for the outbreak jailbreak server about the credits system

Before you give out to me about how the server can't handle things like this. I'm sorry okay I don't know shit about csgo servers and what they are capable of and not. Thanks

This is a lotto idea: I think it would be cool if the server had some lotto for credits on the server. You would have to pay a certain amount for a lotto ticket (you can't buy more then one to make it fair for everyone). The prize for the lotto shouldn't be too big of a pot or too small. You can buy the ticket in a certain time period given. Then when the lotto is over you announce it when you log onto to the server who won or some way of showing, don't have to show who won or lost. The lotto should be every week or every 5 days, something like that so people can't make too much credits.

Idea for gambling: Right I don't an idea for a gambling method but it's too give people and idea. But maybe there should be some gambling method for the credits like some sort of slot machine? Anyways maybe someone as an idea for a gambling way for credits

Remember I don't want obtaining credits very easy and OP. I think that there should be some slow way for new people to make credits since they are new to the server and don't know very well. I want credits hard to obtain I just want it an easier way then having to be on the forums to get them by entering an event. That's the rant over

Any ideas? Reply your ideas

Thanks <3

Since most of our playerbase is underage I'm not a big fan of a gambling system but still if you want to suggest something at least give us a plugin.

Like I said I'm giving ideas for yous to see if there's any way possible to doing something like this. Like I said I again I don't have a fucking clue with servers but these are ideas

Unless OB pays a coder to do this, it's unlikely to happen unless you bring a ready-to-use plug-in for the server. Remember the guys doing tech and so on are volunteers - they aren't paid for it, and often do it alongside their day jobs, so anything that makes their lives easier is going to make your suggestion more attractive.

Tbh, I know for a fact that alot of those tower defense servers run some sort of gambling plugin (or something like that)

Basically, every round/kill you get x-amount of $. You can type some sort of command (can't remember exactly what it is), but it gambles all of your current $. 50/50 chance, if you lose, you lose all of your $, if you win, you double the amount you put in.

Not sure if it can be used in this scenario, but that's at least one plugin that can be considered.

How about something more easier? Like this.

Explanation:

!rps (rock, paper, scissors)

When you type this, a screen will pop-up, giving the list of players that are online.

You pick a player and choose the amount you want to play with, for example 10 credits. Same thing as in a trade, you just send someone !rps 10 smokey.

When he declines, you get a message that he declined. When he accepts, this message will pop-up on both screens.

1. Rock

2. Paper

3. Scissors

You may now pick a number. Once the number is picked on both sides, immediate results will show who won.

If you win, you get 20 credits, if you lose, you lose 10 credits, if tied, you get your amount of 10 credits back.

Additional information:

To prevent spamming, the results should only appear on both players their screen, instead of everybody. Otherwise if everybody plays !rps, the chat will be overwhelmed.

How about something more easier? Like this.

Explanation:

!rps (rock, paper, scissors)

When you type this, a screen will pop-up, giving the list of players that are online.

You pick a player and choose the amount you want to play with, for example 10 credits. Same thing as in a trade, you just send someone !rps 10 smokey.

When he declines, you get a message that he declined. When he accepts, this message will pop-up on both screens.

1. Rock

2. Paper

3. Scissors

You may now pick a number. Once the number is picked on both sides, immediate results will show who won.

If you win, you get 20 credits, if you lose, you lose 10 credits, if tied, you get your amount of 10 credits back.

Additional information:

To prevent spamming, the results should only appear on both players their screen, instead of everybody. Otherwise if everybody plays !rps, the chat will be overwhelmed.

Yeah that it a good idea

Remember guys I don't have a clue how csgo servers work alright. I thought that you can just find like a plugin online or some shit like that. If anyone wants to explain to me how it works feel free to reply on this thread.