Sign in to follow this  
You Killed Kenny

Will i be gagged for spamming !gift (Blank) 1?

(this Sounds very stupid )I have a few binds that gifts people credits,and i want to know if i'll be gagged or kicked for Putting these in chat a few times in a short amount of time.

So will i get gagged or kicked? :silly1:

Thanks -Kenny.

/gift

Aye, good idea.

!command says it in chat

/command executes it silently

eg: /store

I don't think many people know that.

If someone works out how, I'm tempted to make both "!" and "/" silent. It's something I've been trying to get to work for a long time.

I can't seem to get multiple silent though, only a single choice, and I think it would confuse people too much to just remove the "!" command preface.

Hm, I would be hesitant to remove one as it would ruin a large amount of binds/commands/everything.

Also, on an "on-topic" note, I must advise thta if you spam /gift (name) 1 to a player a large amount of times, that will also count as spam if the other person finds it annoying <3.

Also, on an "on-topic" note, I must advise thta if you spam /gift (name) 1 to a player a large amount of times, that will also count as spam if the other person finds it annoying <3.

I have a personal rule that anyone can spam me credits as long as they're 10 at a time rather than 1 :D