Sign in to follow this  
Allen Snider

What games do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Personally mine is either CSGO or the Call of Duty franchise. CSGO can give you some random rng bullshit which is annoying in a game you play competitive. Call of Duty because they made gems such as CoD2, CoD4 and MW2, but now it's utterly shit. They should go back to the simplicity of the older games instead of adding all these new features.

Runescape was great until -again- Jagex got money hungry.

*When the major share owner in Jagex became a massive American company that had no interest in the game other than micro-transactions. Jagex are still a good company, it was the American's that ruined RS3.

I was going to say CS:GO, but then Cereal reminded me of Fifa. I got so mad that I threw my controller into the screen and broke it. Then again, I have problems controlling my anger with anything ;)

I would say every Call of duty game and especially FIFA as you would feel cheated in some games but you would be in a good mood if you just got promoted to a better Division on Ultimate Team. Well Cod because of the aids that happens on it like hackers, No skill just spray, mic spammers and last is just getting destroyed. In the end I do like these games but I will get annoyed at them.

2i7stq1.png

For me it has got to be Dayz mod and the standalone.

The mod made you think an actual zombie mmo was possible. It was such a good laugh driving around and being a bandit.

Then the standalone was announced and because I liked the mod so much, I thought fuck it I will put money toward the early access. And its fucking shite.

Its been 3 years and they still haven't added a bike in the game. Don't buy it, if you want more fun just set your money on fire.

Rainbow Siege is really fun and even though the shortage of gamemodes, there's alot to do.

But it infuriates me when someone comes round a corner and insta headshots you, same with csgo, or a glitch causes you to lose.