Sign in to follow this  
Tiocfaidh ár lá

Tiocfaidh ár lá Unban Request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): |OG| Admon Tiocfaidh ár lá

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82329381

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Not changing my name in time

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: Well, originally it was Admin Tiocfaidh ár lá but changed it to admon then an admin told me "Change your retarded name" i asked what part are you refering to and he didnt reply, i asked 3 times then he said "Thats it" and then i was banned.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: Nope, Dont see why I was permabanned for a name lmao

Date of incident: 24/01/2016 (not 100% on this)

Hello,

Thank-you for taking the time to make a ban request, although you will be replied to later by another admin, I would just like to clarify some details. You were banned for a single day, but then made the mistake of joining on another account, which SourceSleuth figured out about and banned you on that account as well. Unfortunately, when you try to ban evade, your ban time doubles. Still, you only have a two-day ban, not a permanent one.

Kind Regards,

Popey

Hello,

Thank-you for taking the time to make a ban request, although you will be replied to later by another admin, I would just like to clarify some details. You were banned for a single day, but then made the mistake of joining on another account, which SourceSleuth figured out about and banned you on that account as well. Unfortunately, when you try to ban evade, your ban time doubles. Still, you only have a two-day ban, not a permanent one.

Kind Regards,

Popey

Yeah, Mate said it popped up 1 hour ban and I was still banned went on my smurf to see if I was IP banned which would suggest perma

I was there when you got banned and I was the one that first asked you to remove the |OB| Admin fake tag from your name. You were obviously just trolling and trying to take a piss on us so the ban is more than justified. The ban will expire at midnight so just bare with it and don't try to troll us next time or a longer ban will be applied.

The tag was OG as in original gangster the only person I was having a laugh with was loc, I asked the admin who banned me what he wanted me to change and he didnt reply but still banned

The tag was OG as in original gangster the only person I was having a laugh with was loc, I asked the admin who banned me what he wanted me to change and he didnt reply but still banned

Please don't frame this like it was a joke between us, when you initially changed your name I told you straight away you would end up getting kicked/banned for it.

Hello friend,

I knew we would meet again here. First mistake, you made a fake tag - if it was a joke then it was a very bad one and you have just proved how much of a troll you are even more. Second mistake, ignored the admins there, both me and Blyss gave you multiple warnings to remove it. Third mistake, you tried to explain how it was ok to troll and tried to be overly smart. Unban? Not happening. If you want to continue this conversation then: Gunstar.

All the best in life,

Gunstar

Edit: He added me on steam, came up to me on my PM and admitted his mistake and is now taking it like a man, we respect people like this who are not afraid to own up when they screw up, hope you keep it up!