Sign in to follow this  
Paradoxxx

Food, cooking, recipe sharing!

Is anyone else here big on food?

Cooking themselves or have some great recipes to share?

Restaurant goers, foodies?

I'm getting the grasp of cooking well and I'm a foodie in general.

But I still have a tough time doing sauces or intricate dishes, but I love to try out new and fun recipes so if you have any or wanna share anything, please do!

One of my favorite easy low effort diner recipes.

Small potatoes cut in half salted, herbs olive oil -> into an oven for 60-90 minutes, take it out after half the time and toss it around

Whole chicken, rub it in with olive oil and some curry spices ( kumin, kurkuma etc etc )-> put in oven for about 90 minutes every 30 minutes turn around the chicken and bathe it in your mixture.

Aubergine and zuchini, olive oil pepper salt bit of garlic, just saute that a bit in a pan.

Delicious and easy!

Stuff that's quick and easy to make for me would, that's savoury, be 3 different kinds of fried rice :

.Normal Egg Fried Rice

.Fish fried rice

.Bacon fried rice :P

(Not the best if your not into that shiz)

The dessert type of option would be 2 big ass chocolate chip lidl cookies with Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Basically an ice cream cookie sandwich :)

I mostly like roast meat kinda things or seafood or delicious desserts :o

Anyways here's a recipe:

Chocolate banana cake

1. Preheat le oven to 180C/350F. Lightly oil or butter a loaf tin.

2. Cut da 2 bananas into pieces and mash 'em up.

3. Cream butter (6oz) with sugar (6oz) until light and floofy, then gradually beat eggs, adding a little flour after each addition. When all eggs (2) have been added, stir le banana mix and then the remaining flour (8oz of self raising).

4. Melt chosen chocolate (2oz) in a heatproof bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth and pour into le mixture.

5. Put le cake mixture into the tin and into the oven for 45-55 minutes. Remove and cool. Then serve.

Nutella Doughnut Milkshake