Sign in to follow this  
Paradoxxx

Puzzle

ebhhbeabjaigbbcbg

In the first chapter its all about cracking the code. Decypher the numbers. Turn the letters into numbers. A=0, B=1 etc... 41771401908611216

In the 2nd chapter you will realize the code is only valuable if you have 2 equal parts. Just divide everything in 2. 20 885 700 954 305 608

In the 3rd chapter everything gets too complex. You need to simplify everything and make it black and white. Convert it to binary 1001010001100110110111100110010010001000011010001001000

In the 4th chapter you make everything readable. Convert binary in alphanumerical J3o2D4H

In the 5th chapter its all about understanding what you see. J3o2D4H is the last piece of an imgur link which I posted, you can see the tokamak

In the 6th chapter you need to find the german more efficient step brother. the german more efficient step brother is the stellerator, a different better version of a nucleair fusion reactor

In the 7th chapter you will find the father of this step brother. the father of the stellerator is Lyman Spitz

In the 8th chapter the first name of that father is quite puzzling. Lyman is his first name, the only possible anagram is Manly

In the 9th and final chapter you will post 1 word. Manly

Every week I will add a tip. This for 4 weeks. So 4 chapters.

Prize will be any cs go key you want thats like the standard price ( 2.50 euro? ). As of today I'm increasing the prize to 2.50 euro+ amount of weeks( starting from the 4th ) *1 key with a max limit of 4 keys total.

This puzzle will end at the 6th week.

Hints that have been given out

chapter 1 has basicly been explained/ revealed: 41771401908611216 is the number you get when decoding with 0=a 1=b etc etc

Chapter 2 the hint is / and :

Chapter 3 the hint "Not everything in the world is black and white, sometimes its too complex and we need to find a way to make it black and white, yes and no, only 2 choices to make."

Chapter 4 The alphabet is pretty cool

Edited by Guest

Got the 12 cleverest people I know to spend nearly two and a half hours (a lot of teachers weren't here today) to try to solve this, and we don't even know if we got past the first challenge.

In the hopes of helping someone else, I got to:

Since its pretty crucial you get the first part right, I'll just say this is correct. Josh you were wrong, you have 5 and 7 as first and last number because you starting with 1=a instead of 0=a