Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

My Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Mat

Date of Birth: 20/11/2000

Country/Location: Northen Ireland (UK)

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/543653654645

Games Played: CSGO, CSS, Portal 2, Minecraft, Arma 3 and Borderlands 2

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? A month? maybe 2 (on different accounts)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I sometimes make people laugh, very friendly

Tell us a little something about yourself: I have anxiety because of many years of bullying, i am always on CS and I love to have fun

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)? Yes

Hey Mat,

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)? Yes

If you read the Member application template properly, and your answer to the above question is "Yes", this means you should not have applied.

I'm afraid we are going to have to decline your member application.To become a member you need to be active for a month on all three of our platforms, not just our JB server. If you improve your integration with the community [on TS and Forums], this means actually getting involved by posting sensibly in the forums and joining in with TS discussions/games, basically get involved more outside JB so we know who you are. You can re-apply in a month.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff